I've been working through calendars and laying out plans for our summer months and it's starting to scare me.
Let's review what's on the way:
- Dave has a week-long conference downtown and a European trip -- back to back. That's two weeks of single-parenting!
- I have a work conference for four days in Denver
- A week later, we're flying out for a week-long camp on the east coast
- The day after we get back, Dave and I are getting a couples weekend in Las Vegas
- A week later my in-laws are visiting, with possibly my sister-in-law and her family
- And my sister and her adorable daughters may also be coming for a visit around that same time.
- Not to mention the mix of day camps I scheduled for the kids. Some weeks they'll be in our town, others they'll be near my office.
All the "summer" posts