White Trim - Shiny and New!

Here's the "fun" thing about putting your house on the market: all those weekend projects you've been putting off needs to get done ... NOW!

Today, I'm tackling the white trim on the porch. It's a project I had planned to do after painting the floor red. That was two years ago.

BEFORE
About two hours later and it's a HUGE improvement. I think a buyer won't even notice the trim and look right out into my newly-picked up backyard. (That reminds me, I gotta get to the landscape store for some closeout perennials.)

I did have some little hands offer help. But, once they were given the paint brush, they got bored of it pretty quickly. 

AFTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project