With a New House, Comes New Design

MY DESIGN BLUEPRINT
Step 1: Put offer on House
YES! We're going to do it. Timing-wise, we just need to seal the deal or we'll be in this limbo for longer than we need to be. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!! Tally ho! 

Step 2: DECORATE
OK, it's not the correct step 2 but seriously, I'm so excited because I've decided to go into a new design direction -- Hello Mid-Century Modern, with an eclectic Scandinavian twist. Which so happens to fit the look of the new house to a T.
According to my personal style guru Holly at Decor8  I should create a "mood board" for each room with stuff I like out of magazines and books. Now that's a FUN project during all this waiting -- it's like I'm giving birth again! Yuck! But I can share those mood boards here.

Step 3: Sell the House, Pack My Stuff, Move Away
Well, these might be more than one step and will take weeks, but I'm chunking them all together because they're not as fun as Step 2.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project