Our Open House

FANCY BROCHURES
I got the house to absolutely sparkle this morning (after losing sleep from stressing) and dashed out for a playdate -- but not before receiving kudos from my realtor for job well-done.  Hooray me!

MY VISITORS
The playdate was a lot of fun, so I didn't think once about the parade of strangers trudging through my house, peeking into my closets and assessing the house's worth. (Though, now I am. Yikes!)

When we returned there was a pile of 24 realtor business cards on my dining room table and the dining room buffet was stacked with info about my lovely house -- including a stack of glossy ads with my house on it. Fancy!

Now let's hope all these realtors have clients DYING for a house just like mine and my phone rings off the hook arranging viewings for the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project