Master Bath: Nearly Complete

A View of the Windows and Greenery
Forgot to add a completed photo of the master bathroom. It was the same sandy beige as all the other rooms -- which is also the same shade as the moldings and the tile! Hello Beige!

While househunting, we walked through a master bathroom that was a calming blue, so I tried to recreate it here. I am surprised by how much I like the color with the beige tile. It's very spa-like.

The Vanity Corner
There's a little "water closet" that I had planned to paint a darker blue for some contrast, but am thinking of continuing the soft blue to keep with the tranquil mood.

I also need to find some pretty jutte or seagrass rugs for the room to complete the project. I hear Overstock.com has some good deals on rugs, so I'll check there first.

The photos are not that great ... the room got messy in the last few days. And the kids LOVE using the huge tub. Bathtime is a recreational event now!

Lastly, in case you're wondering, I used Pittsburgh Paints from Menardes (yes, I saved big money) called "breathless." It had a primer built in, so all I needed was a thin second coat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year