Leah's Built-in Desk Project

Check that out! Level!
Success!!

Leah's desk project is mostly complete.

The top has a fresh coat of poly, the supports are dead-on level and the chair looks adorable (from Ikea).

Too high? Too bad!
But..... I'm nervous that it's a tad higher than I would like it to be. I measured several times and the right height seemed too low, so i added two inches. Bad idea. (Lesson learned: Trust the numbers!) But, we can't move it without crazy wall damage so I'm getting over it. And Leah doesn't seem to mind.

Lastly, there is nothing cooler than drilling 4" screws into the studs in the wall. Raw Power!!!

Next up, paint! And some shelves.

Can you picture her writing her college essay here. *Sniff* I can.



Related posts:
More bedroom stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project