This Week: Leah's Room

We're in full-swing house-project mode here. Lots to do!

This week my focus is on Leah's room.  I found this lovely comforter set from The Land of Nod, which land on a blue/teal walls and citrus-green accents. 

I also decided to construct a desk and shelves in that troublesome nook, instead of trying to hide it. I found great desk wood at Lowes and applied several coats of poly. I'll post photos soon. 

I'm also painting a chalkboard on the angled wall with a painted scolloped boarder around it. It's going to be very cute! 

I've pulled all her toys and smaller furniture out of the room and it's all over the hallway. So, I'm motivated to finish it up, reorganize her stuff and reclaim the hallway. Before and after photos are coming! 

I also finished painting my master bathroom in a dusty blue. Leah helped with the area below the cabinets. It looks very soothing.




Related posts:
More bedroom stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project