Seeking: Lunch Box Mojo

With summer day camp comes two boxed lunches each day for the kiddos -- and no hot lunch option when I'm not feeling "into" food assembly.

Toward the end of the school year, I got uninspired and used too many (by my standard) prepared food. So, I'm attempting to get some of my lunch-making mojo back by snapping a few pictures of the little creations.

Here are a few from this week:

Leah: Apple Slices and Blueberries, Yogurt, Ham Sammy, Carrots and String Cheese
Alice: Applesauce, Watermelon, Ham, Tomatoes and Rice Cakes
Leah: Toast Crackers (No Bread in the House), Turkey,
Banana Chips, Watermelon, Blueberries and Yogurt

By the way, the awesome Ziploc lunch containers that never leaked (top picture) were discontinued. Ugh! I'm so upset with myself that I didn't buy a surplus when I had a chance. Needless to say, I'm treasuring the few I have left.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project