This Fall in Paris I Will ...

Now that we're settled here in Paris (a sentence I say more often than I should because it sounds so cool!) it's really time to thrive here. To that end, I have some aspirations for our first Fall season in Paris ...
  • Enroll the girls in after-school activities. At least three a week. And not be limited by non-English classes. Throw them in with the French kids! Immersion! 
  • I will consider finding a French tutor to help the girls. They are having trouble picking it up and a little help after school with a fun teacher might work. 
  • I will also consider hiring a cleaning person to deep clean the apartment once a month. I'm not keeping up. 
  • I will find weekly activities for myself. Such as: yoga, boot camp, volunteering, helping at kids' school. 
  • I will book several weekend travel trips, that are three-hours or less on a train. Includes: Amsterdam, London, Strasbourg, Nice, Antwerp, Geneva, etc. 
  • I will also book amazing family vacations for school days off. We're currently looking at Athens, Barcelona and Lisbon. 
  • I will continue figuring out this plastic-free lifestyle and journaling my progress on this blog. 
  • I will continue to TRY to live minimally, only buying what we need replaced and can't fix. We all love shopping, so this isn't an easy goal. 
  • Lastly, work toward my five-year goals each week in some way. 
As always, I'm feeling so lucky to be living in Paris and I want to make the most out of our experience here. 



Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project