Back to School Shopping Picks

Summer is just about over and I'm starting to think about back-to-school. I'm a sucker for getting all geared up for school in September. It's in my DNA.

Leah is going into 7th grade, so her look is transitional girl-to-tween wear. Luckily, she's not into "trendy" or belly-bearing fashions. And just wants to "not look like a baby." Alice is going into 4th and is similarly modest, but loves fashionable looks.

So, here are a few of my favorite picks from the stores I'm shopping ...

Boden
From my favorite shop for the girls (the clothes are cute and high-quality) I found this adorable rainbow patchwork tee (see it here)

And these roller skate leggings (see them here), for the win! 


I'm also really into these tunic-dress-sweaters in jersey and fun prints. They're great for the girls to throw-on with leggings (short or long) or tights. (See it here.)




Old Navy
My other staple is Old Navy. They do great basics and though I won't be able to stock up (without international shipping) here in Paris, I may swing by when we're in the States for Christmas and fill any holes in their wardrobes.

I love my girls in jeans, regardless if they like them or not. And Old Navy has really stretchy fits (see these here).


And I'm all about yellow this year, so this girl power sweater is right in my wheelhouse.




Cyrillus
Speaking of Paris, no one dresses their children better than the French -- their outfits are usually better put together than mine! Cyrillus is one of my favorite shops here, for me and for the girls.

This season, I found this navy sweater (find it here),



... with this cute matching skirt (see it here)



And Cyrillus also carries Liberty of London prints, which I love! (See it here.)


See what I mean about great kids' clothes?

And if you want to dress like a European, you need ...

A Levis shirt (find it here). Why, you ask? We have no idea but we see them just about everywhere and on just about everyone.


And you'll also need a pair of Stan Smith sneakers, in bright white. They're popular with kids and adults! Get them from Amazon here

I love doing my online shopping for this Fall season and sharing my picks.
Happy shopping!



Related posts:
The 2016 edition of back to school shopping
More Back to School posts 
Fashion-labeled posts, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project