The Island of My Sanity

I find that my mind is a lot clearer when my kitchen island is clear, too.

Is that normal? Does my brain have a metaphysical connection to my kitchen counters?

Since this is basically my "office" that seems pretty consistent with the concept of keeping a clean desk. Though, in my case, I found a cluttered desk helped me to multitask a bit better. But, after I launched a website or moved on to a new project, a quick tidying up did help me refocus.

Is this a Marie Kondo thing? Is the key to joy really a clear kitchen island? Maybe the key to life is finding the thing that unclogs your mind, and then keeping the pathway clear. I don't know. All I'm sure of is a clean island seems to help my days be happier and more productive, and that's not a bad thing.



Related links:
More thoughts about staying home  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project