Hooks Are Always the Solution

BEFORE: Bags on the Floor
The Problem: When walking in through the garage door, I'm usually weighted down with bags from school, shops and my purse.

Sometimes, they make it through the back hallway and land in front of the wall once known as the gallery (see post below for the before photo). When they do, it looks messy and awful -- dragging in dirt and messy stuff. Or, like in this before photo, they end up on the floor and get kicked and tripped over.
AFTER: Bags (Almost) Neatly Hanging

Now that I've painted the back hallway green ... it's time to find some solutions to that. And my best solutions usually include HOOKS.

So, a trip to Anthropologie netted some cool, iron hooks that I'll scatter around the wall in a arty-fartsy-yet-functional way.

The Finished Look: Four hooks now stand ready to take on the bags of our lives. A round mirror that hangs above them are merely temporary -- as I look for something dark and iron-y to add even more flare to this utility space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project