I Need I Need I Need!

Orla Kiely Bedding. I NEED it all.
Most of you know my love and adoration for all things Orla Keily. You all probably remember when Target sold dish sets with cups and plates, and I dragged Dave and the kids to three Targets in the area, snapping up all that I found.

So imagine my glee while walking through Bed, Bath and Beyond when I discovered they were selling her comforter sets, sheets, throw pillows and other bedding.

OMG!

I stood in front of this display and tried to think of a single bed in my house in need of a new comforter. Unfortunately, I came up empty. All the rooms and bed are currently spoken for, design-wise.

(Though, I'm still considering it for my bed ... would Dave be comfortable under all that sweet original stem design?!)

I did purchase a queen sheet set, using one of the many coupons they send in the mail. If you are in need of a comforter set, please consider either of these so I can live vicariously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project