Guest Editor: The New Sofa

Hello, I am the New Sofa!

Jessica allowed me to post a quick introduction of myself on her blog. She got me and my little brother Love Seat at 50% off -- with free delivery -- at my store's Independence Day sale (early, I guess) this weekend. Which was a pretty good deal because I'm awesome. I'm a mix of mid-century modern (did you notice the slope of my arms?) and modern chic. Yes, that's orange on my pillows. Rad!

The New Sofa!
I'm excited to be leaving the warehouse and going to live in their fancy living room, which is nearly empty. I'm told I'll be used mainly for reading books, naps and entertaining guests who don't want to sit in front of the TV. I'm beige, so I'm guessing Jessica's going to want to paint the walls around me pronto. Right now those walls are beige, too.

The best part is I'm getting delivered on Saturday! Six days after she picked me out. Well, actually, she found me 4 months ago, but she wanted to shop around. Guess she liked me best.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all the family butts and any guests that happen my way. Just please leave the red wine and salsa in the kitchen, I'm NEW for crissakes!  

Sincerely,
The New Sofa

EDITOR'S NOTE: I've decided to name the sofa Mr. Darcy and the love seat Elizabeth ... or Lizzie. Teehee!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project