More Shades of Gray

I think I may have hit upon the color right shade of gray for my living room/dining room. It's called Ozark Shadows by Benjamin Moore.

I don't think the following pictures do the shade justice, but hopefully you'll notice isn't not reading very blue, it's not too light and it plays well with the ubiquitous beige that's just everywhere ...

The Winning Color is on the Right!

I Painted Large Swaths of Color on One Wall


Here's the Winning Gray Color on the Column Pedestal 

The next real question is WHEN will I have time to clear out the room and start rolling on the color?? I'll wait until Spring to make that decision. It's too cold to paint now.

Another reason to Think Spring! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project