My Office Buddy

This Sunday morning I'm attempting to get through a bunch of household and personal project on the computer and around the office (where are my 2011 taxes!?!). And, as usual, I'm not alone.

My Little Buddy
I pulled out the toddler mattress (from the bed we no longer use) and placed it on the floor for Alice, who is watching videos on Amazon Prime ... and providing me commentary.

She was outside playing in the snow but her pants got wet -- I think her snow pants are officially too small. Another To Do item on my list.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen Leah in a few hours. Hope she doesn't turn into a snowman out there.




Relate posts:
More more and more Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project