Fall Books Excitement: 2013 Edition

I know, I know ... the summer just started ... but I'm already looking forward to the Fall and all the SWEET sequels I'm dying to read.

Just One Year by Gayle Forman -- because I can't get the ending of Just One Day out of my head. The book was based in Paris and was romantic and lovely. Sigh. More! More! (Due in October.)

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater -- because, as I said last year, I'll read anything Maggie Stiefvater writes. And I didn't love the first book, it did set up an interesting story for the second. (September)

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins -- because Lola and the Boy Next Door and Anna and the French Kiss were so fun-tastic to read that I don't want to miss out. And I love all the interweaving of characters in these books. (May 2014 -- they moved this date. BOO!)

United We Spy, Gallagher Girls #6 by Ally Carter -- because this is the LAST book in the series and you practically watch little Cammie grow up from a naive girl to a full-on spy woman! I need to know how Ally is going to end things. (September)

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon -- this isn't a sequel but a new trilogy that's getting an impressive amount of buzz. The author, a college student, got signed to a HUGE book deal to complete this series. I keep hearing it's Inception mixed with Harry Potter. Too intriguing. (August)



Related posts:
More Book posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project