Fabric Store Success

Family Room Window
The rumors are true ... there's a Loomcraft outlet 20 minutes from my house. (I know, you're pea-green with envy.) It's conveniently located next to a popular kids birthday destination, so last weekend I dropped Leah off at a party there and wandered the aisles of home decor fabric. Pretty sweet.

My goals were plenty. David has been campaigning for curtains in the family room to block out the light while watching TV in the middle of the day. And I've been pining for chevron curtains in the dining room for the last year. I'm also thinking about updating my duvet cover in the master bedroom. See, lots and lots of ideas. 

Dining Room Window
In the end, I decided on a great navy chevron for the dining room and a dark navy fabric for the family room (Dave is ecstatic). And, I spotted a remnant that looked vaguely Scandinavian with birds similar to those in the kitchen. It was marked rather high for what it was so I bargained down to $3.50/yard (there was a dirt smudge).

Overall, a successful trip. Now for the hard part ... dust off the sewing machine. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project