'Eleanor and Park' Audiobook Review

Audiobook: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Read by: Rebecca Lowman, Sunil Malhotra
Genre: YA Lit

I've read a few reviews about this book and though it didn't sound like my normal cup of tea, it still seemed enticing. 

Well, I didn't make it past the first disc.

Here's the thing about me: I like to escape into books and if those books turn too dark, it spills into my real life and I get moody. And this book was hinting at some bad things to come, so I returned the audiobook after one disc.

So, I'm sure it's great -- raw and emotional. And great for adults who grew up in the 80s and love nostalgia.  But not for me.

Grade: Red Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project