Paris In a Nutshell

No matter how many times I'll go to Paris in my lifetime, I will never get enough of it. It's simply my favorite city to spend time in. We had a fabulous time on our Paris adventure, I won't get into the day-by-day review here, but here are the highlights:
  • We stayed in Montparnasse and really got to know the Metro system -- which is fast and easy and will get you everywhere you want to be.
  • I might have been a little presumptuous that my 9 and 7-year-old would want to marvel at old buildings, like I do. They didn't. They put up with my history lessons but were far more interested in the Paris pigeons and shopping.  
  • They did like the inside of the museums, for a span of about 3 hours -- which is pretty good, I think. And they had a great time in the Louvre. They pretended to be visiting princesses at the Louvre Palace and then took pictures of their favorite rooms. It was pretty awesome. 
  • Chocolate croissants for breakfast every day? What isn't there to love about Paris? 
Eight days just weren't enough for us to see and do everything. But I think we hit the big sights and the girls certainly now understand why I love the place so much. Hoping that, unlike the last time, they'll remember the time we spent together. 





Related posts:
Remembering our Paris Days
Goals accomplished in Paris
All my "Paris" posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project