What will you be reading about in 2014 on this blog? Here's the rundown:
- dropping a minimum of 10lbs. I know it's cliche to set a weight lose goal in the new year, but this IS happening, people. I've got goals, help, incentives and a 10-week challenge. But, never fear, this blog will not turn into a weigh-loss diary -- because that's just lame.
|Selfie in NYC|
- continue house projects. This is the year I tackle the foyer. Paint, wallpaper, moldings, curtains, maybe an art installation above the door. Whatever scheme I finally land on, it's going to be spectacular! And I'll chronicle it here.
- and landscape projects. Continue to fill in the perennial bed by the patio. And speaking of the patio, the bricks need a little patch-job.
- and, of course, the garden. Every year I come a little further in my gardening acumen. This year, the onions are coming back. And herbs, I must dry/preserve the herbs!
- and travel ... it's our 10-year wedding anniversary and returning to Puerto Rico has always been in the plans.
- Then there's the resolutions I always make: Read more, keep up my yoga practice, journaling and blogging, etc. The same old stuff.
Yup, it's going to be an awesome 2014!