Tuesday's Co-Workers

This week was a disaster with the arctic vortex that swooped down and plunged us all into below zero temps. The dog didn't want to "go" outside, I can't blame him, and the kids had a "snow day." Or, a "too cold to come to school" day. 

I can't blame the school district, they can't have kids outside waiting for the bus in -34 degree weather. So, on Tuesday I worked from home with these two delightful co-workers. 

My Co-Workers Hard at Work

Wednesday, the buses weren't working, so we had another "snow day" but, luckily, the day care was open. So I finally got into my "actual" office. And left the house for the first time since Saturday. Yippee!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project