Rolling to School

As long as the weather is good, I'm going to walk to elementary school each day. I like the fresh air and exercise. Alice is always in the stroller and sometimes Leah will walk and sometimes she rides. It's a nice way to watch the seasons change on our block.

It also reminds me of our fall in Berlin. We took the World's Heaviest Stroller everyday to explore the city. Most mornings we'd pass a kindergarten and watch parents drop off their kids. Only a few parents used cars, a bunch had strollers, but the majority had a seat for their tot on their bike. Leah was endlessly jealous and begged me to get such a bike.

Unfortunately, our new house isn't close enough to school to walk or bike -- which I guess the exchange for moving to a less urban community. You can't win them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year