Cozy Modern

Here's the best picture I can find so far as to the design direction I'm leaning toward for the new house.
It's from CB2. It shows the gray, modern sofa that I want to fill with throw pillows in funky patterns. The great industrial green coffee table (totally kid friendly) and the shelves of storage/books in the background. Even the fun rug is where I'm going, but I'm thinking no pattern. I don't like the steel/glass side table -- as I'm not a fan of glass on tables (hello! kids!).

Lots of color, lots of fun and a little funky with modern thrown in. And maybe some vintage, if I can find something I like. The pretend shopping continues.

I've got a Pinterest board going here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project