So Long Juniper!

The guys came this week to remove the huge juniper bushes that hugged up against my house and snaked behind my raised beds. WOW!

They were so out of control and their needles were so prickly, they've been a literal thorn in my foot since we moved in. I'm sooo thrilled they are almost gone!

Juniper Bush Is Gone!
My plan is to plant huge hydrangea under the dining room windows -- something that blossoms and adds color to the backyard. I'm also considering adding another raised bed -- this one longer and thinner. But I'll have to check out the space.

In the meantime, I have a lovely little greenhouse (a gift from Dave) to install. Does that mean it's Spring?



Related links:
More BACKYARD posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project