Fall Books 2017 -- New Series by Fav Authors

Every year I get all worked up about fall books that are coming out and this year is no exception. The big theme for the Fall seems to be favorite authors kicking off new series. WOW!

Maggie Steivfater is starting a new series so of course I'm crazy-excited to get my hands on it. The first book is called All the Crooked Saints. Get it to me!

Leigh Bardugo, who wrote Six of Crows, one of my all-time favorite reads, has Wonder Woman: Warbringer coming out at the end of August. A Wonder Women prequel??? YES PLEASE! Language of Thorns is also coming out this fall and takes place in her amazing Greishaverse.

Kristen Cashore, who wrote Graceling series, another total fav, has Jane, Unlimited coming out. She hasn't released a new book in forever, so I'm falling all over myself to get it. Though, there's a "choose your own adventure" element (maybe) that I've read that sounds a little kooky.


The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air) is coming out by Holly Black. I've loved some of her books and not liked others. This one is faerie-centered, so I'm all in.

John Green has a new book coming in October called Turtles All the Way Down -- I haven't heard too much about the plot. If it's fun John, like Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska, I'm in. If it's got terminally-ill teens, I'll pass.

Stephanie Perkins, who wrote Anna and the French Kiss and all those other lovely YA romances has a slasher/thriller called There's Someone in Your House. If it's gruesome, I may need to pass, but I'd love to give it a try anyway.

Plus, three of my favorite romance novelist have new books out: Kylie Scott, Sarah MacClean and Scarlett Cole.

That doesn't even include the debut authors with new books I've been hearing about. Such as The Hazel Wood (magicians, princesses, oh my!) by Melissa Albert, and Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popovic. Both, incidentally, have beautiful covers that make me want to buy the hardcover, just so I can prop it up on my desk.

SO MUCH TO READ!



Related Posts
All my "Fall Books" posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project