What the what?!
So I'm doing research for my annual Fall Books post (coming soon) and happen upon this ... HOW DID THIS SLIP MY ATTENTION?!
Rainbow Rowell wrote a short-story with the proceeds going to the ACLU?! Click here right now to get in.
For the record, I loved Fangirl with my whole heart. I practically fell into the book. I didn't love Carry On and I stopped reading Eleanor & Park because something very bad happens to the characters, and I don't read seriously-sad stories. Did you read Lifeline? That's on my to-read pile.
Will update post once I'm finished reading this short. Regardless, my $3 went to a good cause.
Related Posts:
All my "Book" nerd-out posts
So I'm doing research for my annual Fall Books post (coming soon) and happen upon this ... HOW DID THIS SLIP MY ATTENTION?!
Rainbow Rowell wrote a short-story with the proceeds going to the ACLU?! Click here right now to get in.
For the record, I loved Fangirl with my whole heart. I practically fell into the book. I didn't love Carry On and I stopped reading Eleanor & Park because something very bad happens to the characters, and I don't read seriously-sad stories. Did you read Lifeline? That's on my to-read pile.
Will update post once I'm finished reading this short. Regardless, my $3 went to a good cause.
Related Posts:
All my "Book" nerd-out posts

Comments
Post a Comment