Top Ten Posts of 2017

Let's look back at the top 10 posts of the year ...

1. My Paris Purse Predicament - read it here
I'm not a fashion blogger by any stretch of the imagination, but my Paris purse "crisis" was one of my most-viewed posts of the year.

2. The Fox on the Wall - read it here
There's something fun about documenting a funny craft project for a post. And this one turned out so cute. Was glad others thought so, too.

3. Cabinets Need Color - read it here
Our basement remodel was fun to document, as well. Though the big things happened in 2016, there were still some outstanding projects at the beginning of this year ... and, let's be honest, there's still a little punch list.

4. What I'm Digging at the End of January - read it here
5. and the June edition - read it here
I like putting together these roundups of my favorite things. They're an easy way to share all the

6. Packing for 7 Days in London - read it here
This post was inspired by Pinterest and all those really well-laid out fashion capsules I love. Without Photoshop or any similar photo program, I had to do the capsule IRL (in real life) and I think it turned out kinda kitsch.

7. My Top Influencers for 2017 - read it here
Inspired by the Forbes Influencers list I was looking at for a copywriting assignment, I thought I'd come up with my own list. I do love my lists! This one might get its own page at some point, because I love introducing people to worthy sites and folks to follow.


8. My Mantra These Days - read it here
This year I was really struggling with being a new stay-at-home-mom or to use the more loaded of the term "housewife." So I wrote about it a few times. This is the shorter of the two.


9. The Mom Purse Summer Tote Project - read it here
Again, not a fashion blogger, but this summer I did a three-post series of my tote bags. The first two were viewed, but the Mom purse was the most popular. I can understand, who doesn't want to peek into someone else's purse. Plus, purses do well!


10. The Fireplace Project Version 2 - read it here
Once the basement was done, this was my big DIY home project for the year. I still love the way the fireplace turned out, and this is the post that turned it all around for me. If it wasn't for the advice to leave the molding, I'm sure I would have had to call in a professional.

Happy 2018 everyone! 


Related posts:
All my "year end" posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year