I just reread my last post and it sounded a little too ME ME ME. And I'm a Mom, so that brings on Mom Guilt, which is a monster I may never vanquish. To appease ...
In 2014, Leah will...
- celebrate her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!
- get closer to a homework "plan"
- get a goal in soccer
- start piano lessons
- read read read!
- learn to ride a two-wheeler
In 2014, Alice will...
- figure out how to go to sleep without the drama
- graduate pre-k!
- start Kindergarten!
- learn to ride a two-wheeler, too
- start soccer in the fall
- be in a recital with her big sister (if I didn't miss the registration cutoff)
and continue to be the all-around, super-great kids they already are!