2018 Year in Review

I always enjoy looking back at my posts over the last year and see which were the most popular with the readers who stop by. Here's this year's honors list.

1. Three New Plastic-Free Swaps 
My rocky journey into plastic-free has been popular, since a lot of people are doing the same exploration. In this post, I shared a few new swaps I was enjoying.

2. My Latest Podcast Picks (read it) 
In my daily life in Paris, I listen to a lot of podcasts as I'm walking, riding the metro or rattling around the apartment. I shared a list a few years ago, so I decided to update what I was enjoying.

3. Can I Do a Capsule Wardrobe? (read it)
This one was fun, because I was gung-ho about the whole concept -- which I kept reading about over and over again. Ultimately, the answer I got didn't surprise me.

4. Holiday Gift List Roundup 2018 Edition
I love a shopping list, and this one was fun to share. There's a lot of good stuff out there.

5. Let's All Celebrate Semaine du Climat
I was happy to see this post get a little love, as it's a week in Paris we could all support.

6. My Five Year Goals for 2018-2023
I worked really hard on this list and did some deep, soul-searching to come up with this list of five goals. I look back at this list occasionally to reconnect to my goals and clear the path.

7. Let's Tackle Our Kitchen Plastic First 
This is the room where I started and stalled; this plastic-elimination concept is no joke. It's challenging! I have good weeks and not-so-good, but the game has been exciting.

8. Italy Trip: All the Details 
With all the traveling we get to do, I've been adding these "details" posts for each city so I can easily share recommendations to friends, but also keep a record of places we visits and loved.

9. Digging Into Zero Waste
More zero-waste pondering, as I started thinking about what I could do to make a difference in this trash-filled world.

10. Brussels and Bruges in a Weekend
Another travel post about a quick road trip to these Belgium cities that knocked my socks right off. What little treasure-filled cities.

Looking forward to an awesome 2019!


Related posts: 
More Top 10 Lists 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year