Now a Pretty Little Bathroom

It's kinda amazing what $150 can do to a space. For the time and effort, I'm happy with the results.

So I painted the walls using leftover paint from the master bedroom ceiling angle. Then I used peel-and-stick wallpaper on the wall with the vanity. Last, I used vinyl floor tiles for the flooring.

All knowing that in a few years, this bathroom will be gutted and updated -- once we don't have young teens. They are slobs!

To finish it up, I just need to pick up a few bathroom rugs for the space this weekend.

Here's the BEFORE picture again:

And more of our After pictures ...

The floor tiles were NOT PERFECT. If you look close, you can see where the patterns don't come together. I struggled with this at first, you can rotate the tiles to try to get a better match. But it was futile. And from afar, it looks awesome. So, I'm pretty happy. It didn't need to to be perfect.
Here you get a view of the new light fixture that I didn't budget for. Sigh.


So good!


Related posts:
More Bathroom posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project