Alice's New Pink Curtains

Pretty Pattern
This is my second attempt on curtains in Alice's room.

The first were pink, black-out curtains that I'd hoped would help her sleep in a little later (no such luck). They were inexpensive from Amazon and they just didn't do anything for her room.

So when I replaced her curtain rod, I bought her new curtains as well. These ones are from Land of Nod and I just love the neat pattern on them. They're neutral but have a bit of a statement to make.

And the pink matches the wall color -- Pink! Joy! And Alice likes them!

I still may need to sew-in a blackout liner. I'd love it if Alice slept-in once in a while, so it's worth it to me to put the time in on making them darker. But I think that's a project for another day.

After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project