Back Hall Rug Upgrade

In the back hallway that leads to the garage we've had these rose-colored rugs since we moved in. They belonged to the previous owners and looked kinda nice with the wood floors. But completely useless with all the muddy, dirty, snowy boots that tramp in from the garage.
Before: Two Rugs in the Back Hallway
So, I've been researching options for that hallway and decided on the Waterhog rug from L.L. Bean. They had tons of different sizes and colors. And I've never read so many super reviews. The clincher was the price. For the size and quality -- much less then the other rugs I'd looked at.

I picked this snazzy green color that goes so well with the wall color. I had to cover-up the heating vent back there, but I think it's worth it.

What a Difference a Rug Makes!
After: Neat and Clean!
Related posts:
More "Home Project" posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project