All Dolled Up, Ready to Go!

So, after shopping and trying on dresses, I had this idea ... what if I found a sensational skirt, paired it with a tank top (Gwyneth Paltrow style) and jazzed it up with a big, sparkly necklace and bejeweled flats.

Well, I got all the pieces together this weekend and it didn't turn out quite the way I pictured it. The problem was the tank and skirt obviously didn't match together.

Luckily, I had done some fancy-top shopping before our trip to Las Vegas, and one of them looked pretty great. The skirt has a little layering and the top is open and flattering!

I also found a second dress for a dinner Dave is taking me to on April 10th. It's a business dinner, but I'm sure they're planning a BIG birthday celebration for me. Right?

From Top Left: The Skirt; Versailles Outfit-Minus Jewels: Fancy Flats; Dinner Party Frock!
EDITOR'S NOTE: I showed my Mom the outfit for Versailles (Top Right) and she vetoed it. The shirt is not sparkly or dazzling enough. I'm inclined to agree. So, it's back to the mall for me .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project