Happy and Warm Aruba Pictures

This evening I'm reviewing the pictures we took while on our Aruba vacation. We only ventured out with the camera a few times, being too concerned with it in hot, sandy, wet, humid weather, to keep it out with us all the time.

Our strategy is, we pick three or four venues during the week, drag the camera bag down and take turns snapping artsy-fartsy photos of the girls. There are over 400 total pics!

Overall, the pictures seem to prove that Aruba is indeed "One Happy Island," as their motto suggests.

Sunset on the Beach
Gathering Seashells (We Used My Shirt to Hold Them)
Big Smile From the Pool
Water Slide! Glad I brought the Googles
Because this trip includes my in-laws, I'll set out to create a little photo book of everyone together to send to my mother-in-law as a memento. So, that's my next task. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project