New Pillows With a Flap

Bobbi, my brother's crafty girlfriend, showed me how to make throw pillows with a little flap in the back last time she came to visit.

Putting together the pillow this way saves you from the dreaded whip stitch at the end -- and makes it easy to toss the cover in the wash when the kids decide to eat snacks on them. She is brilliant.
Bobbi Made This One
Of course, I had to try the new technique for myself soon after.

My Attempt. Lovely!
I mentioned before that I got the salvage end of a yard of this ADORABLE fabric at the Loomcraft outlet and lobbied for a cheep price because it was dirty (as if it was dragged through the warehouse a few times.) She gave it to me for $3.50/yard! Makes the cutest pillow, no?

I love learning new stuff!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project