The Wrong Chair for the Dining Room

The Wrong Chair ... Bummer
You guys, this one is the wrong chair.

With my dining room looking so lovely, I'm getting motivated to settle on some perfect chairs. The table was a total steal at Restoration Outlet, and is so pretty, but it's not useful unless I have chairs.

Do I go with a steel chair? Painted wood? Stay with white? Find upholstered?

The Restoration Outlet didn't have dining chairs that appealed to us or were priced just too high. So I've been on the hunt.

I found these white steel chairs on Amazon and they looked perfect. They're called "Stella" and the description mentioned they are "classic French bistro chairs." Ohlala!! 

I ordered one to test ... and I'm sad to say: it's the wrong chair. 

Perfect color, great style, pretty comfy but way too low for the table. (Is the table higher than usual? Or are the chairs low?)

So I am going to send it back (though, I wish I could find an excuse to keep it) and will continue the hunt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project