With a Little Distance...

With a week spent away from home and work -- and all the hectic day-to-day minutia, I'm coming home with some BIG IDEAS! The kind of ideas normally called "Resolutions" -- for pete's sake.

This isn't unusual. I come home with this renewed vigor to start fresh. My house looks different. I have a clearer view of what I want to accomplish. New priorities and a better sense of direction. I'm inspired. Ready to start.

To be honest, this good feeling doesn't last very long. This new beginning feeling of awe is replaced, or stamped out, by the normal daily tasks and there's no point to fight against that tide. But before that clarity is all gone, I'm on a mission TODAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year