Living Room Goes Gray, Too

This weekend it was the living room's* turn to go gray. But since I had Friday off, I decided to (uncharacteristically) get it done early.

This room was super easy, compared to the adjoining dining room. It's just two walls, with two small windows to work around. Within 6 hours I had the first and second coats complete, and was cleaning up.
Prepped Living Room, Ready to Go Gray Like the Neighboring Dining Room.

Motivated mostly by putting all the paint supplies away-away, and by not ruining a perfectly lovely weekend with the task, I overcame my minor summer-cold (sniffle, sniffle) symptoms and got to work.

Only one week left before we're all in full-time work/school schedules and my glorious project time is whittled down to precious weekends.

Another View: Living Room Prepped and Ready to Paint
This concludes my summer wall-painting projects. There are other painting tasks on my list, but not walls... Although, I'm now considering adding a navy accent wall in this part of the house. Hmm... 

*Brief Aside: What do people call this room? Is "living room" appropriate? "Sitting room" is more correct, based on its usage (I read a lot in here). "Parlor" also seems accurate, as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project