What's in a Name?

Me and My Baby
The end was near ... then I started looking for a new name for the new blog.

And it stalled.

We moved 13 months ago, so this blog is nearing the expiration date on it's content. I'm not really talking about the move anymore. Though I'm still decorating the house, but I don't see that ending soon.

So, I've been brainstorming a blog title that has some longevity. A title that embodies me and all my thoughts, interests, inspirations, likes and dislikes.

I started out with a pretty long list of ideas. Old nicknames, adjectives that I use to describe myself (or other people have used -- ie. messy) and favorite things.

And DAMN the internet, because most of my favorite ideas are taken. And some of my favorites are used by blogs that aren't even publishing posts anymore.

What's a girl to do?!

Get more creative, I guess.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project