A Future Tennis Star

Future Tennis Star
Alice often says she wants to be a tennis player when she grows up. Clearly, Nana's influence. She's always watching tennis with her. 

So when Alice got a great tennis outfit and racket for the Holidays, I went in search for lessons at a local tennis club.

Today was her first lesson.

I begged to get a picture of her before practice, but she forbid it and asked that I wait for her to be on the court. I'm one story up and behind glass to get this photo. 

Being new to the class, she took time to look around and watch the other kids. I couldn't hear from my spot, but she had a lot to say to the coach.

She had so much fun that I signed her up through February. Possibly a bright future with a racket?





Relate posts:
More more and more Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project