I Like Me On Coffee

Bottoms Up!
As I've mentioned, I'm often very tired. Working full time, taking care of my family and pursuing all the projects (most chronicled in this blog), keep me running around all day.

And I've also mentioned that my relationship with caffeine has been tenuous, at best. I'd get shaky, tremors and then hit a big low (nap!).

But, lately, I've been introducing my system to white and black tea -- rising my threshold for caffeine. And enjoying the extra jolt of energy I get.

So, last week, I got a latte.

And I loved it.

I didn't stop moving for hours, and I got SO MUCH DONE.

Yes, I like me on coffee.




Related posts:

More of my Coffee journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project