They Read My Mind

I don't read my horoscope everyday ... some days I just skim it. Occasionally, though, it's so close to right, it freaks me out. Like today:

Today's Cancer New Moon highlights your 4th House of Home and Family, raising conflicts between your need to go back to work and your desire to focus on projects around the house. Being patient isn't your forte, but you might have to wait until you finish your obligations on the job before allowing yourself to indulge in domestic activities. Establishing a healthy balance between your professional and personal worlds now makes it easier to juggle your responsibilities during the next few weeks.  (http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/) 

Um. Is someone reading my mind? Okay, yes, I'll finish the two small projects for work this morning before I tackle the around-the-house projects. Fine.

And I'll work on my patience. *deep breath*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project