Landscaping Project See Progress

Dateline: My Backyard

Good news to report from my backyard, the landscaping projects I kicked off earlier this summer (read the planning stages) are now underway!

Leah and I have been buying up little perennials like coleus, stonecrop and other low-maintenance plants and with a chilly (61 degrees!) morning, today was the perfect time to get dirty.

Mom came over and I assigned her the task of moving the black-eyed Susans from one side of the yard to the other -- to make way for more lawn (late fall project ... more later). Meanwhile, I cleaned out the area around the struggling lilac and planted and planted.

As you'll see, I need to buy A LOT more mulch to cover more garden. But will save that for another weekend. For now, I'm pretty pleased with the progress.

The Perennial Boarder - Right By the Brick Patio

The Lilac Area - Filled In With Stone Crop and Moss Roses

I Added the Boxwood And a Large 

I Put the Moss Roses (Porticula) Here a Few Weeks Ago and They Are Loving It!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project