Glass-Fronted Cabinets - Solutions

I've got a bunch of glass-fronted cabinets in the house and, let's face it, there are some things I'd much rather hide. So I've been brainstorming ideas for how to cover the glass in a "nice" and "not so DIYey" kind of way.
  • Fabric - laid flat or gathered. 
  • Paper - from Paper Source or neat wrapping/scrapbook paper. Craft paper? 
  • Contact Paper - frosted or neat design
  • Wood Panel - remove glass and replace with panel or bead board. Is that possible? 
  • Collage of family pictures - messy?
  • Egg cartons - just kidding
  • Paint the glass - What does glass look like painted? Can I remove it later? 
  • Chalkboard - pull out the glass and replace with MDF with chalkboard paint? 
  • Tin panels or faux tin panels - I've seen them at HomeDepot
  • Lace - what is available? 
Hmmm ...

Now I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project