What I Read in 2021

It's time for the annual book review and tally. Lots of good books enjoyed in 2021, especially during our big move. I certainly benefited from the break from reality each night during the most stressful of times.

Here's the list, with my favorites up at the top!

  1. Lore by Alexandra Bracken (took a bit to get into this one, but so exciting and engrossing once I got it)
  2. Winterkeep by Kristin Cashore
  3. Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo (finished the series, so amazing)
  4. Shipped by Angie Hockman
  5. Second First Impression by Sally Thorne
  6. Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor by Ally Carter
  7. A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
  8. The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
  9. People you Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
  10. The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle (unfinished)
  11. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (unfinished ... but will pick it up in '22)
  12. Bombshell: A Hell's Belles Novel by Sarah MacLean (my favorite romance writer!)
  13. The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton
  14. Fake by Kylie Scott
  15. Dark Rise by C.S. Pacat (unfinished ... but will finish in '22)
  16. The Weekday Vegetarian by Jenny Rosenstarch (I love reading through a good cookbook. This one had some nice stories from around her kitchen)
  17. Serena Singh Flips the Script by Sonya Lalli
  18. Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare (new-to-me romance writer I'm exploring her back catalog)
  19. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
  20. The Moonfire Bride by Elsa Kova
  21. Henry and Ivy by JB Salsbury
  22. Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas (ok, this is a total comfort reread this Spring)
  23. Deal with the Elf King by Elsa Kova

As always, I've omitted the more saucier books I read. What did you read this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project