3 New Favorite Authors

100 is A LOT of books to read in one year, but in my effort to reach this goal I've come across some new-to-me authors that I've enjoyed and started to look for at the library and book stores. 

Beth O'Leary - The Flatshare is one of my favorites from the first half of the year. I listened to it on audiobook and the narration was fantastic but the story was also lovely and fun and emotional. I've since read her other book The Road Trip and liked that one almost as much. Last month, she released a new book called The No-Show and I can't wait to dig into it. 


Abi Waxman - The Bookish Life of Nina Hill was such a highlight of the last month, too. She's funny and inciteful and warm. I bought one of her other books years ago and never read it. So that's going on my Read Next pile. 

Tessa Bailey - Obliviously enjoying a lot of romance novels and this writer never fails to deliver a simple, funny, sexy story. I've read a It Happened One Summer and Fix Her Up and just finished Tools of Engagement and her stories just make me smile. 

Honorable mentions include Emily Henry, who I've already read everything in her small library but impatiently awaiting her next book out in a few days. And Julia Quinn because everyone is talking about Bridgerton including my Barre instructor and now we're both reading the entire series. We're on book 4, Colin's story. (It's worth noting that Quinn isn't my favorite romance author, she's no Kleypas or MacClean but it's always fun to get caught up in a trend.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project