Why Leave the House?

This is what winter does to me.

I sit in my warm house, looking at the white, freezing landscape out my window, and wonder why I'd ever leave. Why?

Sure, I still have to drive to work and back. And there's groceries that will be needed, if I want to continue eating. Which I do. But, really, Saturday and Sunday rolls in and I'm ready to hibernate.

I can see this tendency forming in my 6-year-old, too. It's probably not good.

Here in the midwest, there are folks who LOVE the winter and all the snow-related activities. This is not me.

This is why I have to force myself to find activities for the girls over the winter. So I don't turn into a recluse for the season.

Is it Spring yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project