Travel Bug

Well, the rest of the year should squelch my wanderlust.

I have five trips planned between now and the end of the year and they're all of very different flavors: a business trip in Denver (and time with my little sis), a week in Massachusetts reconnecting with old friends and road-tripping with Alice, a very grown-up weekend in Vegas with my hubby, quick drive up to Minnesota with the whole family, and then there's ten days in Spain with my Mom and sisters that's a little heritage trip, a little sight-seeing and a little beach vacation.

A little business, a lot of leisure. And a lot of airports.

And, as is my nature, a whole lot of planning ...

Much more come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project