Paint Sample Day!

This week I need to get my paint story together for the basement. My colors are falling in the same family as the rest of my house, though not as navy.

I just want everything to be bright and happy!

The walls are going to be a gray-beige, the ceiling will be a white. The bedroom will be a pale blue. And I'm thinking about adding a very green accent wall and using it on the stairway, too.
Colors for the Basement
I've got walls in the stairway that I can paint up with samples and get a good idea of how they'll work together and with the dim light of the basement. 

The budget is starting to pinch, so I may be doing the majority of the painting myself. Yipes! 

More paint sample pictures to come! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project